Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Introducing Rhiannon, the magical girl!

Hello cuties! I have decided to make my first post a little introduction of my self! Here goes nothing!

My name is Rhiannon, I live in Northern New South Wales, Australia. I am 19 years of age and am currently working. I am a Taurus. At the moment I have magenta hair, pale skin, and I am quite little. My favourite colours are pink, lavender & mint. I have a lovely boyfriend who I’ve been with for over 2 years now, and I love him more than anything! I enjoy playing my violin, writing, watching anime, playing video games, and dressing in my Lolita outfits. My favourite animes are Sailor Moon, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Cardcaptor Sakura. I also love to hula hoop and bake yummy things!

I am a BIG food enthusiast! I love avocadoes, strawberries, and any type of potato. My favourite meal is baked zucchini risotto, and favourite drink is mint milk tea with tapioca pearls! However, I don’t eat any red meat, and hardly eat chicken. I think vegetables, beans and fruits are the yummiest! I love Japanese language and culture, and hopefully at the beginning of next year I will start attending a Japanese language course in Brisbane! I have previously learnt Japanese in both Primary & High School, but I can hardly remember it.

I hope you all enjoy my future posts, and don’t be afraid to ask any questions or give suggestions!
Much love,
Rhiannon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment